Summer Camp USA
IEP’s Summer Camp USA program is a great opportunity to head over to America for 8-10 weeks between the months of May and August to work as a camp counsellor in America. The list of teachable skills is endless but include instructing activities, water sports and outdoor pursuits.
While at camp you will be responsible for instructing an activity as well as a taking care of a group of kids ensuring they have a great time at camp. You will spend a lot of time in the outdoors as well as working with kids, so a passion for the outdoors and children is a must!
Why choose Summer Camp USA?
• Gain international work experience – guaranteed job!
• Build your CV in America
• Get paid + free food and accommodation in America
• Make friends and international contacts from around the world
• Travel the United States after camp – NYC, Hawaii, Las Vegas… the choice is yours!
• Camp Fair – meet camp directors face to face in Auckland on 9th February 2020. You could be hired on the day!
Best of all - IEP New Zealand are proud supporters of Surf Life Saving Northern Region so there are ZERO Summer Camp USA program fees. That’s a saving of $699! All you need to do is register your interest in heading over to the USA for summer camp at the dedicated page on their website and they will reach out to you and take it from there! Register today
Take the leap and help shape young lives at a Summer Camp in the USA in 2020!